Accelerate Healing – High Intensity Class 4 Medical Laser
Laser Therapy is completely safe and very effective in decreasing symptoms by regenerating new cartilage, reducing inflammation and swelling around the disc and joints, and providing significant pain relief.
This is helpful in sealing up the outer portions of the damaged disc in a method analogous to patching a hole in a leaky tire.
- Rapid Cell Growth – Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing – Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity – Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function – Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.