- Patients under active Cancer Treatment.
- Certain surgical fixations on a case by case basis.
This therapy is completely safe and comfortable for almost everyone. Patients report that therapy is relaxing and pain free!
Leading Provider of Affordable Care
Therapy is covered under most Extended Health Insurance Plans.
To maintain our high success rates, we will only accept those patients we feel we can help.
Accepting New Candidates
We offer a Complimentary Assessment including X-rays if necessary to determine whether patients are suitable candidates for this therapy.
Patients are encouraged to bring most recent X-rays or MRI studies for the most thorough Initial Assessment possible.
Laser Therapy Also Safely Treats:
- Neck, Mid, and Low Back Pain
- Shoulder, Arm, and Wrist Pain
- Hip and Leg Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Wound, Fracture, and Incision Healing
- Anti-Aging Treatments (Wrinkles and Spots)
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Pain
- Car Accident Injuries
Will this treatment help me?
Not everyone is an ideal candidate for this treatment, so help us see if you are. If any of the following statements apply to you then Laser Enhanced Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression may be your solution!
- Have you been diagnosed with a herniated or bulging disc?
- Is your back or neck stiff as a board?
- Have you been told it’s just a muscle?
- Has your pain caused you to miss work?
- Does the pain keep you from sleeping?
- Have you been told you need surgery?
- Do you have arthritis?
- Does your pain affect your leisure or family time?
- Does it feel like you can’t trust your back or what it’s going to do next?